What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service like having multiple languages
- To analyse how users use our Service which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance. The data which is collected is anonymous and is used for benchmarking purposes to monitor the performance of our site and to measure user engagement on our site.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Cookies to remember your language choice on our website (qtrans_front_language); Cookies to remember your consent about using cookies on this website (cookieconsent_status).
- Third Party Cookies set by Google Analitycs to monitor user engagement on this website for the purpose of troubleshooting problems and for benchmarking purposes (NID, _ga, _gat, _gid).
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: