Avi-Vest is an integrated business currently having a combined feed factory that produces fodder strictly for our farms. We also have several farms in three different locations: Tamaseu,
We have two egg sorting and packing centers as well as a distribution system.
Thus, we can say: we can ensure the quality and safety of our product, from the preparation of the fodder to the delivery of the finished product to the customer.
Combined feed factory
With the capacity of 4 tons / hour.
- We have two sorting stations, one in Girisu de Cris and the other in Tamaseu. The sorting and packing capacity for both centers is 45,000 eggs per hour.
- The storage capacity is adapted to our needs.
- Sorting stations have a fully automated line from the egg sorting system to packaging.
- The technology we use is up-to-date and fully automated, so there is no need for direct human intervention except for the elimination of cracked and/or dirty eggs, which are considered “B category” eggs. These being harnessed by us by selling them to an egg pasteurization center.
- The distribution is realized with our own vehicles, which, of course, are sanitary-veterinary authorized according to the norms in force.
- We are focused especially on the western part of Romania to obtain lower distribution costs, so our selling price is a competitive one.
- Our coverage area extends over the counties: Bihor, Satu-Mare, Maramures, Arad, Timisoara, Cluj, as well as on the platforms of Iernut, Lugoj and Turda.
- Our portfolio of clients includes large international supermarkets chains such as: Lidl, Carrefour, Artima, Metro, Cora, Auchan, Selgros, Profi, Mega Image, CBA and others.